Phone: 800-296-2729 In VA: 804-379-2729 Fax: 804-379-8510
ABB is one of the world's largest suppliers of process instrumentation and controls. ABB manufactures a complete line of field and control room instrumentation.
- Magnetic Flow Meters
- Smart Gage and Differential Pressure Transmitters
- Electronic Controllers
- Strip Chart Recorders
- Circular chart Recorders and Recording Controllers
- Videographic Recorders
- pH / ORP, Conductivity and Dissolved Oxygen Analyzers
The WaterMaster and ProcessMaster magnetic flow meters offer unmatched accuracy of ±0.4% or optional ±0.2%. The VeriMaster Calibration option provides an insitu verification of the flow meter's calibration fingerprint.
Quantum Controls distributes products manufactured by the following companies:
- McDaniel Controls
- MicroMod Automation
- Taylor Valve
- Wilkerson Instrument
- Delta Controls
- Dwyer Instruments
- ITT Neo-Dyn
Scroll down to learn more about the products that are available.
Contrec manufactures flow instrumentation for the process and petroleum industries, Contrec is world renown for their Batch Flow Controllers.
The products include:
- Field Mounted Indicators
- Flow Computers
- Batch Controllers
- Batch, Blending, and Ratio Controllers
- Energy Management BTU Flow Computers
- Hazardous Area and Field Enclosures
Delta Controls Corporation is the level measuring specialist for Industrial, Municipal, Power, Mining, Sanitary and Manufacturing processes.
Delta offers products for :
- Fluid Level sensing of water, oil, acid, food and chemicals
- Solid Level sensing of coal, plastic, wood chips, and flour
- Open Channel Flow Meters
Dwyer Instruments produces a broad range of precision instruments for measuring, transmitting and controlling temperature,pressure, level and flow.
Dwyer's products include:
- Pressure Gages - Magnahelic, Capsuhelic & Photohelic
- Pressure Transmitters
- Flow Meters
- Level Switches
- Temperature/Humidity Transmitters
- pH Testers
ITT Neo-Dyn manufactures industrial switches for sensing pressure and temperature. The Neo-Dyn pressure switch design incorporates a negative rate type pressure switch utilizing a Belleville spring.
Advantages of the Nega-Rate® Belleville Disc Spring Switches
Stable Set Points - "Eliminates Constant Recalibration"
- No moving parts until set point is reached
- No spring fatigue or wear which can affect accuracy
- No linkage utilized
- No bourbon tube
Vibration Resistant - "Eliminates Contact Chatter"
- Belleville spring does not preload the electrical prior to actuation - snap action electrical maintains its vibration resistant characteristics
- Small mass and inherent stability of the Belleville spring resists chatter caused by vibration
- Snap action electrical is rugged mounted with minimal bracketry - no spring mounted electricals or linkages
High Over-Pressure Capability - "No Affect on Set Point Accuracy"
- Belleville spring does not contain the pressure - no affect on system or proof pressure capabilities
- The pressure sensing portion bottoms out after actuation and is fully supported - pressure sensing parts are designed for high pressure conditions
- Limited movement of spring mechanism - no over travel of the snap action electrical due to high pressure
High Cycle Life - "Millions of Cycles"
- Short stroke minimizes wear - Belleville spring mechanism is excercised less than .020"
McDaniel Controls offers durable industrial pressure gauges designed and manufactured for minimal failure and protection of personnel and property.
- Dial sizes range from 1½" to 6"
- Case material is available in stainless steel, enameled steel, cast brass or thermoplastic
- Internals are brass or stainless steel
- Ranges vary by model
- Most models offer various mounting styles such as Bottom, Center-back, U-clamp and Panel Mount
Gauges may be ordered already filled with your choice of glycerin, silicone or flourolube. Filled gauges are recommended for applications involving vibration or pulsation.
MicroMod Automation products target applications in:
- Water / wastewater treatment
- Boiler control
- Nuclear power
- Specialty chemical industries
The MOD family of products provides flexible process control solutions designed to improve efficiencies and operations. Many built-in features help protect your plant, your personnel, and your profits.
Pyromation, Inc. is the temperature sensor company.
- Large variety of RTD and Thermocouple components and assemblies for use in medium / low temperature and heavy industrial process applications
- Large variety of Magnesium Oxide insulated Thermocouples for use in a variety of process applications
- General purpose RTD sensor assemblies
- Temperature sensors for the rubber, plastics and packaging industries with either Thermocouple or RTD measuring elements
- Threaded and Flanged Thermowells
- Complete offering of 3A approved sanitary sensors
Wilkerson Instrument Co., Inc. designs and manufactures high quality signal conditioning instrumentation for the process industry.
- Wireless Transmitters and Receivers
- Transmitters/Signal Conditioners
- Field Rangable Transmitters
- Limit Alarms
- Loop Powered Displays
- Two- wire Signal Transmitters
- Process Indicators
Taylor Valve, Manufacturered by W.E. Anderson
Hi Flow Valves with Line-E-Aire and Even-Action Actuators.
Complete offering of:
- Pneumatically Actuated Valves
- Replacement parts
- Valve body subassemblies